If you followed me for a while.. Especially through Blogspot and recently moved to WordPress. You’ll know that, I do have a terrible skin demons, which is Acne and Blemishes. Blemishes is the hardest one to get rid of, it can take 3-4 months to a year. 3 months ago I purchased 4 products from the body shop that would at least make an improvement to my skin. During summer time, oils are building up and can clog your pores. I hope you’ll find my reviews useful.
TEA TREE NIGHT LOTION 30ml – £9.00
GOOD & NOT SO GOOD
- Helps to improve appearance of blemish-damaged skin. Now it depends how big your blemish scars then it will take a long time to recover. Or if you have smaller blemishes it should clear up within a month and make sure you apply this after your toner. I will not recommend this product for extremely dry skin.
- Leaves your skin mattify. For those people suffer from oily skin, this will improve your excessive sebum when taking during the nights and in the morning your skin feels great and mattified. If you decided to use this during the day honestly.. it will develop oils on some parts of your face depending on the the weather.
- Antibacterial action.
- This will not leave your skin clear and does not avoid any future blemishes or spot.
- Will not hydrate your face, depending on your skin types.
- Takes a long time to see a difference.
- Strong smell.
TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING LOTION – 15ml £3.00 – 50ml £8.00
It improve your skin texture no matter what condition your skin is: dry, oily, rough and etc.
- Leave your skin feeling soft and velvet texture. Light weight. it’s one of my favorite.
- Melts into your face like water. So easy to apply. Small squeeze can cover the whole face.
- Mattify your skin and hydrate only if you use serum before applying this lotion
- Antibacterial action
- Clear blemishes over time.
- Strong smell
TEA TREE OIL 10ml £7.00
This is the best tea tree oil I have ever used than ”drug store” version. And a must have on your skincare routine if you have any impurities.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Reduce spot overnight and clear up in 3-4 days.
- Does not over dry out skin.
- Watery application and not oily. Unlike drugstore version are quiet oily.
- Strong smell
- Does not clear blemishes
SEAWEED PORE PERFECTOR 15ml £12.00
For oily and combination skin, you might call this a holy grail. Especially a very oily T-zone. Great for day time use and a must have product.
- Controls sebum
- Reduce appearance of enlarge pores
- Helps combat blemishes with a very good toner that contains Gycolic acid and this will clear up your blemishes fast.
- Light weight and fast absorbent small pump can cover the whole face
- Light floral smell
- Expensive for 15ml bottle (Worth to buy)