So, lately i’ve been living in bed for a week now and trying to light up my spirit, since it’s finally December. I know that I haven’t been blogging lately which is unusual. But now that I have things to share. And honestly, i’m currently under the weather, maybe because of stress and PMS. I hate it so much! that that.. ”special” monthly well, my boyfriend calls it ‘’Happy days!’’ which is really gets you down.
Being stress is normal and probably you’re stress enough because Christmas is coming soon and New Years. Or even little things like a technology gadgets not happened to work properly. Those things need some loving. And the most stressful of all is preparing gift or what would be the best gift to give.
1. We need time to sit down and relax
2. Find your inner peace
3. Find what makes you happy
4. Don’t forget to make room for fun like playing games
5. Disconnect yourself from all that stressful things
6. Be practical on things that makes you happy
7. Turn off your phone
8. Make some soup – It’s a great way to soothe/sweat out the toxic from your body
9. Make a warm cup of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or even detox water
10. Take a relaxing bath
11. Light up a great scent of candles and meditate
12. Essential oil is great for relaxing
13. Listen to some instrumental music, not too rough but just calm I personally love listening to Agnus and Julia Stones.
14. Watch a movie that doesn’t involved any sad scenes like Up it’s beautiful but made me cry..
15. Don’t forget to smile
I know most of you are stressing for exam’s or other things. Just don’t forget to give yourself a break.
I just made those mini muffin and I wish I could share it with you all.
If you like this post don’t forget to comment down below or any other suggestion idea for relaxing I would love to know.
And I would love to say thank you all for following and keeping in touch with me. I love connecting with other new bloggers as well as enjoying reading your lovely comments.
I am always looking for new bloggers to follow back.
Questions: What is your favourite movie?