If you’re familiar with Innisfree, you may have seen this pore clay mask before. It’s one of their bestsellers and definitely see why. I used to use Neutrogena Visibly 2in 1 face wash mask 150 ml. Not only it works but it dries my skin completely after used, until it gets very flaky. So I decided to research for any other alternative mask which I came across with Innisfree volcanic clay mask.
I use this product every day and night along with my It’s Skin serum. And honestly, I don’t have to add another moisturizer cream or else it’s gets very oily since I have normal and oily combination skin type.
Look what I got freshly out of the mail!! I’m so excited to try Laneige, Nature Republic and It’s Skin (blue version). My intention was to find a good serum for those who suffer from break out or redness anywhere from your skin. But I end up buying Face wash and Cream along with it. All this product I purchases with my own money from Yesstyle!
LANEIGE – £7.50
Above from the left, you can see one free samples of Water sleeping pack and a small sample package from Laneige. Which comes with 5 sample products, White plus Renew > Refiner > Emulsion > Cream > Capsule Sleeping Pack. It claims to moist and whitening any unevenness of my skin and lessen dark spots. Since I have lots of impurities, I can’t wait to try and give a review within 2 or 3 weeks’ time depending how much this samples can last me.
NATURE REPUBLIC – £6.90
Aloe Vera foaming gel that claims to give a very refreshing finish and soothing effects. It removes all traces of impurities, make up and excess sebum. So, let see this will do the job.
It’s Skin – £11.90
Much more expensive than the rest, this is a Serum it claims to penetrate skin’s layers to deliver GF-Biopolymer at the cellular level to relieve symptoms of dryness and sensitivity. It cleansed, toned skin and smoothen any rough patches as well as moisturize. So, basically it’s a treatment for night and day. To those who has many redness all over your face. So, far this products doing its job. I will keep you up to date in a couple of weeks time.
For those people who already owned any of these products. Please let me know what you think of them. Or any Asian skincare products you would recommend me using.
In a couple of weeks’ time, I will be reviewing all these products, if it did anything to my skins. Please please please! stay in touch.
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Scrub – It’s an exfoliating cleaners. I know that my face gets really rough if you’re travelling around the city or anywhere that clogs your pores. I feel really uncomfortable, specially wearing makeup. So, this is a good cleanser to get rid of dirt off your face and make up. Also helps with acne.
- St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub – I love this facial scrub. It contains 100% natural extracts, non-irritating and oil free. If you’re having break out or your skin feel so dry and skin starts to peel off. This facial scrub work wonders. Not only it get rid of nasty dirt of your face but it keeps your face moist and smooth like a babies bum!
- Acne Prone skin – I use Clearasil Ultra Blemish plus marks treatment cream. It’s a very strong and fast fighting cream to fight against redness and marks if you’re suffering from acne. I also use Clean & Clear treatment gel for any stubborn spots that won’t go away or appearing
- Mask – I use Korean brand mask Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea: It keeps your face moisturise and lift your face than having a very dull looking skin. It also reduce any redness around your nose areas and also blemishes.
- Serum – Again I use Korean brand It’s Skin: Power 10 Formula GF Effector with GF-Biopolymer. This serum penetrates the skin’s layer to deliver GF-Biopolymer at the cellular level to relieve the symptoms of dryness and sensitivity. It’s softens and smoothen rough patches and reduce any redness also whitening any dark complexions.
- Primer – Tony Molly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm. Is a pore purifying balm that clears out any blackheads and other impurities it designed to help with unevenness of the skin and enlarged pores, fine lines, scars and other blemishes. It’s such an amazing product and I would recommend this to anybody for those who has trouble skins like I have.
- BB cream – Etude House Mineral Bright Fit SPF 30 (#W24 Honey Beige) promotes a silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Great for minor Acne prone skin. Long-lasting coverage, Silky complexion and features protection against the sun. It also helps to improved textures to give healthy looking and radiant looking skin. Helps to even out the skin tone while improving the appearance of wrinkles. I do recommend it to anyone but if you have that moment when your skin tends to get extremely do powder up.
- Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact – I love this powder, not only long lasting but it controls sebum for a matte finish without drying out your skin and minimizing the look of pores.
- Eyeliner –MUA
- Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar – Not only stain your lips to more natural looking but also keeps your lips hydrated
- Lipstick –MUA Wild Berry Matte Lipstick